If you’re interested in submitting a guest post to us, please refer to our guidelines.
We'll work closely with you, as you develop your one-of-a-kind, inspirational piece for language enthusiasts and learners from around the globe!
Get to know the Basics
- Read Glossika Blog for similar interest and get to know the content we create.
- We accept original, first-time published work, with useful information and tested methods/tips that will benefit our readers in their language learning.
- All submitted articles will be edited by our Editorial Team for revision purpose.
- All guest posts will be promoted through our various social media channels.
Follow these Steps
- Contact us first with a proposal or outline of your article, not the actual work.
- Upon approval, we’ll send you a Google Docs file to work with.
- Our Editorial Team will advise on relevant revision and edits.
- When published, share the article with your audience and respond to questions directed towards your post (from the Glossika Blog).
- Written in Markdown formatting.
- At least 1,500 to 2,000 words in length.
- Native & excellent language use, already proofread.
- Must include a thought-provoking headline and at least 3 subheadlines.
- Prepare an author bio, profile photo, and 3 article images.
If you have any questions about creating a guest post, please write to [email protected]